Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Back to work!

We had a great week in school this week!
Yay!
The cold isn't gone yet,
but it didn't get in the way.
We are doing a big review 
for the next couple of weeks
so that we are ready for testing in May.
I had a wonderfully successful workshop on Thursday,
and we made up for our lost time
while we were sick.

Here is a detail shot of
the sweatshirts my mom embroidered for us.
I looked long and hard for the 'right' monkeys...
they had to be perfect. I believe that these ones are!
The kids have even chosen which monkey is best suited
for each one of us.
From left to right:
Mom, Maya, Scott and Dad.
:)
It's getting a bit warm for sweatshirts...
I may ask my mom to make us some t-shirts
so we can wear them over the summer.
I love them...
I'm so happy with the way they turned out.

We have four more weeks of school...
this is both good and bad.
We have a lot coming up for us this summer;
a move and getting settled in a new state
most likely,
but I hate to see the year end.
We'll be working hard, though, for the month of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment