You know I can't leave well enough alone. :)
I've been playing on the blog again
and found a cool function.
If you'll look at the top of the blog
beneath the cute little monkeys
in the cute little monkey sweatshirts,
you will see a new tool bar.
It says "Home",
"Mylee's Musings" and "Scotty's Scripts".
I am going to start posting new things from school
beneath the kids' tabs.
Right now, if you click on Maya's tab,
you will get to read her Ben Franklin paper.
If you click on Scott's tab,
you'll get to read the essay he wrote
on butterflies and moths.
This is the essay he just entered into the
Creative Communications Essay contest.
Check under the tabs often as I will update them
as the kids write/draw/create projects in school.
Scott,
ReplyDeleteI like butterflies so I found this report interesting. Keep up the good work.
Love,
GG